5 Skidmore Freshman Reveal Their Personal Testimonies!
By: Nicole Smith, Co-Pulp Editor
For the first time in the history of the college, freshman students across the campus reveal their biggest issues in their first semester at Skidmore.
1. “ When I first came here, I was afraid that none of my classmates would want to stay in with me on Friday nights and cry while we watch Homeward Bound and eat cheese balls together. I eventually made a compromise with my floor-mate to watch the movie every other week and no cheese balls. I miss home. ”
2. “One time, while I was in the library bathroom, I walked into a stall that my professor was in. I guess he forgot how to lock the door. It was hard for me to look him in the eye during class after that. I saw things I will never forget that day.”
3. “ I was placed in a forced triple this year, as was almost every freshman, which sucks. I tried to be polite about this whole roommate thing, but it’s kind of hard when one of them wants to be a nudist and the other doesn’t believe in deodorant. I can’t live in this environment!”
4. “I knew that this school was well known for the amount of weed they smoked, but I wasn’t prepared for this. I swear I saw a kid smoking a spliff with his professor on the way to class.”
5. “The girl in the room above me likes to put on heals and sing to Taylor Swift karaoke every Tuesday night. I started hitting the ceiling with a broom shaft to make her shut up. She thinks I was trying to communicate with her through Morse code. Help!”