Incidents of Note:
- Sunday, March 23-Campus Safety Assist: Report received of finding a smoldering campfire found at 4:23 p.m. by the water tower in North Woods. Report unfounded.
- Sunday, March 23-Criminal Mischief: Officers reported finding a student painting on the North Woods water tower at 4:38 p.m. . Report taken.
- Tuesday, March 25-Sexual Misconduct: Reporting person advised at 6:11 p.m. of an anonymous report of a sexual offense at an off-campus location. Report issued.
Friday, March 21:
- Campus Safety Assist: A female reported at 12:36 a.m. screaming outside of Penfield Hall. Report unfounded.
- Criminal Mischief: A vending machine reported at 8:30 a.m. damaged and a fire extinguisher discharged in Wilmarth Hall. Report taken.
Saturday, March 22:
- Intoxicated Subject: A male student reported at 5:27 a.m. refusing to leave Wait Hall for medical attention. Officers spoke with the student who complied and was transported to the hospital.
- Suspicious Odor: The smell of incense burning reported at 12:20 p.m. in Penfield Hall. Report unfounded.
- Accident: A vehicle reported at 3:58 p.m. in the snow bank off Perimeter Road and Case Center. Report taken.
- Drug Law Violation: Drug law violation referral received at 8:38 p.m. in McClellan Hall. Report taken.
- College Violation: A hookah located at 11:30 p.m. and confiscated from the Sussman Apartments A. Report issued.
Sunday, March 23:
- College Violation: A possible party reported at 12:09 a.m. in Sussman Apartments I. Report taken. Officers found an unregistered party and games of mass consumption.
- Criminal Mischief: A fire extinguisher reported at 12:30 a.m. discharged on the first floor of Wiecking Hall.
- College Violation: Loud people reported at 2:50 a.m. at 12 Whitman Way. Officer spoke to the residents and advised them to turn off the music.
- Criminal Mischief: Officer reported finding holes at 12:15 p.m. in the wall inside the Starbuck Center stairwell. Report taken.
- Criminal Mischief: A phone reported at 12:30 p.m. torn off the wall on the first floor of Wait Hall. Report taken.
- Suspicious Odor: A suspicious odor reported at 12:30 p.m. on the first floor of Wait Hall. Report unfounded.
- Criminal Mischief: Officer reported a broken window at 6:56 p.m. in the Colton House.
Monday, March 24:
- Campus Safety Assist: Officer provided a student with transportation at 8:10 p.m. to and from the Saratoga Emergency Room. Report issued.
Tuesday, March 25:
- Aggravated Harassment: Report received at 3 p.m. of an ongoing harassment via e-mail and phone messages.
- Suspicious Activity: A suspicious phone call received at 5:55 p.m. in Jonsson Tower. Officers and the Saratoga Springs Police Department investigated. Report issued.
- Campus Safety Assist: An escort requested at 7:19 p.m. in Wait Hall. Dispatched officer completed the transport.
- Suspicious Odor: An odor of smoke reported at 11:12 p.m. in Jonsson Tower. Officer dispatched located the source and issued a report regarding a smoking violation.
Wednesday, March 26:
- Criminal Mischief: While locking up the Starbuck Center, officers found eggs at midnight thrown on the wall of the Starbuck stairwell.
- Accident Property Damage Auto Accident: Reporting person stated at 2:18 p.m. that she was involved in an auto accident in the Case Center Lot. No injuries reported, just property damage.
- Criminal Mischief: A hole reported at 5:04 p.m. in the wall in the first floor south stairwell of Wilmarth Hall. Dispatched officer. Report filed. Photo taken.
- Fire Alarm: Phone call received at 9:29 p.m. stating that the smoke detector was sounding at 9 Dayton Drive due to sesame seeds being spilled on the burner. Fire alarm received simultaneously. Dispatched all units and advised the Saratoga Springs Fire Department. Alarm was reset.
Thursday, March 27:
- Found Property: A chair and a couch reported at 3:59 p.m. that had been taken from another building were both found in a student's room in Penfield Hall. Dispatched officer. Report filed.