Incidents of Note:
- Friday, Feb. 21-Campus Safety Assist: The Saratoga Springs Police Department reported at 8 p.m. that a student had been arrested at an off-campus location.
- Monday, Feb. 24-Sex Offense: A sexual assault reported at 10:30 a.m. that had occurred at an off-campus location. Investigation is on-going.
- Monday, Feb. 24-Sex Offense: Report received at 3:50 p.m. of a confidential complaint of a sexual assault that occurred at an on-campus location. No other information was provided.
Friday, Feb. 21:
- College Violation: Noise complaint reported at 12:22 a.m. for the Hillside Apartments B. Officers reported hearing loud music, which the students agreed to lower.
- College Violation: Noise complaint reported at 12:31 a.m. for the first floor of Wiecking Hall. Officers reported loud talking and that the students quieted down.
- Suspicious Odor: A cigarette odor reported at 4:08 a.m. in the hallway and lobby of Jonsson Tower. Officer reported detecting an odor but being unable to determine a source.
- Fire Alarm: Fire alarm activation received at 10:52 a.m. from the Sussman Apartments K. All units dispatched. Alarm was due to cooking and was reset.
- Fire Alarm: Fire alarm activation received at 1:24 p.m. at the Sussman Apartments H. Officers reported the alarm was due to cooking. Alarm reset.
- College Violation: Noise complaint reported at 11:28 p.m. at the Sussman Apartments J. Students agreed to lower the music.
Saturday, Feb. 22:
- Criminal Mischief: Fire alarm activation received at 2:21 a.m. at Wiecking Hall. Alarm due to a discharged fire extinguisher. Alarm reset.
- Disorderly Conduct: An unruly spectator was escorted from the Mens' Basketball game at 5:15 p.m. at the Williamson Sports Center.
- Criminal Mischief: Officer reported finding a hole at 9:35 p.m. in the east entranceway wall of McClellan Hall. Report taken.
- Suspicious Activity: Suspicious activity reported at 9:51 p.m. in McClellan Hall. Officers dispatched.
Sunday, Feb. 23:
- Fire Alarm: Fire alarm activation received at 7:05 a.m. at 1 Moore Way. Alarm was due to a humidifier and was restored.
- Suspicious Activity: An unknown male was reported at 7:22 a.m. laying on the floor of his room in McClellan Hall. Officers spoke with the male who said he had fallen asleep in the wrong room. Report taken.
Monday, Feb. 24:
- Accident: Reporting person stated at 10:10 a.m. falling on some ice on the walkway between Starbuck Center and McClellan Hall. Reporting person advised of the injury. Accident report completed.
- Accident: A person reported at 3:45 p.m. slipping and falling on the ice while walking down the Cane Crossing Roadway. Accident report completed. Medical attention provided by Health Services.
- Campus Safety Assist: Concern reported at 4:15 p.m. for an unwanted person possibly visiting the reporting person on campus. Report issued. Appropriate contacts were made and procedures put in place.
Tuesday, Feb. 25:
- Campus Safety Assist: A cigarette receptacle reported smoldering at 5:32 p.m. outside of Case Center. Officer requested that the reporting person place snow inside to extinguish the items. Officer arrived on the scene and reported that no smoke or fire was detected. Facilities asked to empty the receptacle.
- Fire Alarm: Fire alarm received at 9:16 p.m. at the Sussman Village. Dispatched officers and Unit-10 and the Saratoga Springs Fire Department advised. Activation due to a cooking error. Report issued.
Wednesday, Feb. 26:
- Criminal Mischief: Report received at 7:19 a.m. that the candy machine was tipped over on its face in the lobby area of McClellan Hall. Officers dispatched.
Thursday, Feb. 27:
- Accident: Reporting person in the Campus Safety office at 11:50 a.m. to fill out an accident report as she had slipped on ice and fell on Tuesday, Feb. 25, near the Murray-Aikins Dining Hall.
- College Violation: A noise complaint reported at 11:14 p.m. at Jonsson Tower. Dispatched officer.