State of the College Address: Institutional Planning Event
State of the College Address
Institutional Planning Event
Friday, September 25, 2015
Murray-Aikins Dining, Hall 2nd Floor
3:00 to 4:30 p.m.
State of the College Addresses by
President Philip A. Glotzbach and SGA President Charles F. Tetelman
Roundtable discussions of the next Strategic Plan:
"The Creativity Imperative: The Plan for Skidmore College 2015-2020"
Brief updates on:
Middle States Reaccreditation
General Education Curriculum Review
Door prizes include:
- Lunch for two with President Glotzbach at Saratoga Golf & Polo Club
- One-day pass in the Skidmore Box at the Saratoga Race Course
- Two meal passes to Murray-Aikins Dining Hall
- Overnight stay at the Saratoga Hilton
- Dinner at Little India restaurant
- Dinner at Embassy Suites' new Diamond Club Grill
- History of Saratoga books
- Skidmore cooler chairs, handbags, boat-n-tote bags... and more
- First 40 event attendees receive a Skidmore mug!