- CRIMINAL MISCHIEF 1:11AM: RP discovered a "no parking sign" on the ground near the Dining Hall. Report taken.
- ACCIDENT 5:55AM: RP reports the gate to Northwoods from Wait Hill was damaged by an unknown vehicle. Officer investigated incident and generated report.
- CAMPUS SAFETY ASSIST 10:05AM: RP reports aggressive behavior towards a Skidmore vendor. Report generated.
- CRIMINAL MISCHIEF 8:45PM: RP reports hall light on second floor damaged. Report generated.
- CAMPUS SAFETY ASSIST 6:18PM: RP reports being lost in woods. Officer dispatched and SCSO contacted for assistance. Students located, report generated.
- COLLEGE VIOLATION-NOISE 10:03PM: RP reports loud noise. Upon arrival, students agreed to lower music. Report generated.
- FIRE ALARM-OTHER 11:01PM: Fire alarm activation received. Officers dispatched, due to burned food. Report issued.
- COLLEGE VIOLATION-NOISE 11:29PM: RP reports loud noise. Officer advised residents to turn off the stereo for the night.
- COLLEGE VIOLATION-NOISE 11:52PM: RP reports loud noise. Officers dispatched. Officers report loud music.
October 25, Saturday
- COLLEGE VIOLATION-NOISE 12:16 AM: RP reports a noise complaint in Sussman Apartments. Officers broke up registered party. Report generated.
- COLLEGE VIOLATION-NOISE 1:27AM: RP reports a noise complaint in Sussman Apartments. Officers broke up party, report generated.
- COLLEGE VIOLATION-NOISE 2:24AM: RP reports loud music. Officer reports loud TV on Whitman Way.
- FIRE ALARM-OTHER 7:12PM: Fire alarm activation received. Units dispatched, due to cooking in Sussman Apartments.
- FIRE ALARM-OTHER 8:19PM: Fire Alarm activation received on 12 Whitman Way. Dispatched units, due to steam from shower.
- CRIMINAL MISCHIEF 9:23PM: RP reports two light covers outside Barrett Center have been smashed. Officer dispatched, report generated.
- CRIMINAL MISCHIEF 10:40PM: Officer reports light cover removed & damaged. Maintenance dispatched, report generated. In Wait Hall.
October 26, 2014, Sunday
- COLLEGE VIOLATION-NOISE 12:10AM: RP reports a noise complaint. Officers report small gathering, groups dispersed.
- COLLEGE VIOLATION-NOISE 12:35AM: RP reports a noise complaint. Officers report a gathering, group dispersed.
- COLLEGE VIOLATION-NOISE 1:20AM: RP reports a noise complaint. Officers report breaking up a gathering.
- COLLEGE VIOLATION-NOISE 4:36AM: RP reports noise complaint. Officers report group lowered their voices.
- FIRE ALARM-ACCIDENTAL 11:48AM: Fire alarm activation received. Units dispatched, due to steam from shower.
- FIRE ALARM-OTHER 5:10PM: Fire alarm activation received. Units dispatched, due to cooking.
- SUSPICIOUS ODOR 7:07PM: RP reports a suspicious odor of gasoline in stairwell. Units dispatched, unfounded.
- COLLEGE VIOLATION-NOISE 11:41PM: RP reports excessive noise. Officers requested music lower and residents complied.
October 27, Monday
- ANIMALS 11:59AM: RP advised rabbits and a cat in room in Sussman Apartments. Officers dispatched, 6 rabbits located and 1 cat. Report generated, resident spoken to.
- LARCENY 4:19PM: RP in office inquiring about lost and found for a bag left in the Chapel. Report taken.
- SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY 6:57 PM: RP advised C/S of a suspicious man near Sussman Apartments. Officer dispatched, gone on arrival.
- SUSPICIOUS ODOR 10:41PM: RP called to report a suspicious odor in Wait Hall. Unfounded.
- SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY 9:09PM: RP reports a male in a red pickup truck that appears to be going through dumpsters near Sussman Apartments. Subject gone on arrival.
October 28, Tuesday
- COLLEGE VIOLATION 10:12AM: RP observes chair on the covered walkway. Officer contacted Maintenance to remove. Report generated.
- SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY 2:32PM: RP request an Officer to take a report on a suspicious phone call. Report generated.
- SUSPICIOUS ODOR 5:10PM: RP reports odor of gas. Units dispatched, possibly from CDTA exhaust. Units will follow up.
October 29, Wednesday
- COLLEGE VIOLATION-NOISE 12:23AM: RP reports loud noise in Sussman Apartments. Units dispatched, lowered volume.
- AGGRAVATED HARASSMENT- 10:13PM: RP in office to file a report about unwanted contact in Wait Hall. Report taken.
October 30, Thursday
- FIRE ALARM-OTHER- 4:33PM: Fire alarm activation received. Units dispatched, due to cooking in Sussman Apartments
- FIRE ALARM-OTHER- 5:44PM: Fire alarm activation received. Units dispatched, due to cooking on Cane Crossing.