- At 3:02 p.m. near Wiecking Hall, there was a report of a street sign being taken out of someone's vehicle. The sign was returned to the City of Saratoga
- At 4 p.m. there was a driving complaint in the Jonsson Tower Lot. The visitor that caused the complaint was banned from campus.
- At 9:45 p.m. there was a report of suspicious activity in the Sussman apartments. Campus Safety Officers and SSPD were dispatched.
No reportable Clery Act incidences recorded on this date.
- At 10:16 a.m. a fire alarm was set off by burnt bacon in the Sussman apartments.
- At 1:16 p.m. A welfare check was carried out for a student in Jonsson Tower.
- At 2:44 a.m. the SSPD advised that two male students were causing criminal mischief and larceny of city property. One student was located in Jonsson Tower and arrested.
- At 10 a.m. there was reported that a sexual assault had occurred on campus approximately two years ago. No further information disclosed.
- At 2:15 p.m. there was a report of observed alcohol in a Penfield Hall room. Officer dispatched to speak with student and discard remainder.
- At 2:56 p.m. there was a report of marijuana or incense odor coming from a room in Wait Hall. Officer dispatched.
- At 5:08 p.m. the blue light emergency phone new the Tang Teaching Museum was activated. There was no response from the caller, and the dispatched officer found no one at the phone but noted several subjects walking in the area.
- At 7:44 p.m. there was a report of a suspicious male sitting in a vehicle in the Tang parking lot. Officers were dispatched and the subject was identified and left campus without incident upon request.
- At 10:43 p.m. there was a report of a possible party on the third floor of Wait Hall. Dispatched officers report subjects gone on arrival.
- At 5:44 a.m. a fire alarm in the Dayton apartments was activated due to humidifier running
- At 3:19 p.m. a fire alarm in the Sussman apartments was activated due to cooking.
- At 9:07 p.m. there was a report of a suspicious odor in Jonsson Tower. Call unfounded.
- At 9:19 p.m. there was a report of a suspicious odor in Wait Hall. Odor unfounded.
- At 10:43 p.m. There was a report of a suspicious odor in Jonsson Tower. Odor due to incense.
- At 12:56 p.m. a fire alarm in the Sussman Apartments was set off due to cooking.
- At 8:46 p.m. a call was made requesting a welfare check on a student. Officers dispatched and found student in the Zankel Music Building. Student okay.
- At 8:43 p.m. a call was made requesting assistance in locating off-campus housemate. Housemate located.
- At 2:41 a.m. an emergency phone was activated in the Arts Quad A. Officers dispatched but found no one in the area.
- At 10:26 a.m. the SSPD called requesting assistance in locating a missing person off-campus. Officers assisted but no one located.
- At 3:23 p.m. a fire alarm in the Cane apartments was activated due to cooking.
- At 3:20 p.m. a student found a dent in their vehicle hood. Officer dispatched, took photographs and report.
- At 4:13p.m. a fire alarm in the Sussman apartments was activated due to cooking.
- At 5:50 p.m. a fire alarm in the Sussman apartments was activated to due cooking, again.