Incidents of Note:
- Friday, Oct. 4-Animals: A large snapping turtle reported at 8:18 p.m. on the second floor walkway between the Scribner Library and the Saisselin art building. Officer dispatched returned the turtle to Haupt pond unharmed.
- Saturday, Oct. 5-Larceny: A flag reported missing at 12:15 p.m. from the field hockey flag pole in the Williamson Sports Center field. Dispatched officer who filed a report.
- Monday, Oct. 7-Missing Person: Report received at 12:45 p.m. that a family member visiting campus this weekend had not returned home. Officers advised. All appropriate parties contacted. Subject located unharmed.
Friday, Oct. 4:
- College Violation: A noise complaint reported at 2:35 a.m. for the Wait Hall lobby area. Dispatched officers reported there were several students talking loudly in the lobby. Students dispersed.
- Criminal Mischief: While doing a check at 3:09 a.m. of the art exhibit outside of the Tang Teaching Museum, the officers noticed that all of the cones surrounding the art had been thrown. No damage to the piece of art.
- Medical: Assistance requested at 5:17 p.m. to the reporting person's vehicle at Harder Hall. Officer dispatched provided assistance.
- Medical: An ill student reported at 8:50 p.m. at the Williamson Sports Center. Sergeant and the Skidmore College Emergency Medical Service evaluated the subject, who was transported to the Emergency Room. Report issued.
- Drug Law Violation: Report of a faint odor of marijuana received at 9:10 p.m. on the ninth floor of Jonsson Tower. Officers dispatched reported a drug violation in plain view. Report issued.
- Medical: The Skidmore College Emergency Medical Service requested at 9:48 p.m. for an intoxicated female on a bench inside the Williamson Sports Center. The SCEMS advised and the patient refused medical attention. Report issued.
- Medical: A sick female reported at 9:40 p.m. on the front stage right of the gym in the Williamson Sports Center. The Skidmore College Emergency Medical Service evaluated her and she refused any further medical attention.
- Intoxicated Subject: Officers witnessed a subject at 10:05 p.m. kick the front door of the Williamson Sports Center upon exiting. Report issued.
- Campus Safety Assist: Officer requested transport at 11:02 p.m. for a student who was punched/assaulted at the concert at the Williamson Sports Center. Report issued.
- Campus Safety Assist: 911 emergency call received at 11:23 p.m. from Cane Crossing. Call reported to be accidental. Officers confirmed.
- Medical Assistance: Evaluation requested at 10:10 p.m. by the Skidmore College Emergency Medical Service for a stubbed bleeding toe at the Williamson Sports Center. The SCEMS evaluated and bandaged the injury. Report issued.
Saturday, Oct. 5:
- College Violation: A possible party reported at 12:01 a.m. at 1 Moore Way. Officer dispatched to check and reported the area quiet at the time.
- Suspicious Odor: Student reported smoking pot at 12:10 a.m. outside the front doors of Jonsson Tower. Officers reported that the students were gone on their arrival. No one in the area at this time.
- Medical Assistance: Evaluation requested at 1:16 a.m. from the Skidmore College Emergency Medical Service at Wilmarth Hall. Officers and the SCEMS dispatched. Escort provided to the Saratoga Emergency Room.
- Contraband Confiscation: Officer reported several times in violation of College policies confiscated at midnight at an event at the Williamson Sports Center.
- College Violation: A loud noise reported at 2:35 a.m. on the second floor of Penfield Hall. Officer dispatched and reported that the area was quiet at the time.
- College Violation: Excessive noise reported at 2:52 a.m. on the eleventh floor common area of Jonsson Tower. Officers dispatched and reported that all parties dispersed upon request.
- Medical Assistance: Campus Safety requested at noon for assistance with a student in pain at Kimball Hall. Dispatched officer and toned out the Skidmore College Emergency Medical Service. Student evaluated by the SCEMS and RMA.
- Medical Assistance: An ankle injury reported at 2:50 p.m. in Howe Hall. Dispatched officer and the Skidmore College Emergency Medical Service. Reporting person transported to the Wilton Medical Arts.
- Suspicious Odor: A male caller reported a suspicious odor at 4:59 p.m. on the eleventh floor of Jonsson Tower. Officer dispatched. unable to locate the source.
- Medical Assistance: A male student requested a medical evaluation at 5:58 p.m. in Jonsson Tower. Officer and the Skidmore College Emergency Medical Service dispatched.
- Liquor Law Violation: Officer reported a liquor law violation at 10:20 p.m. in the front of Penfield Hall.
- Suspicious Odor: A suspicious odor reported at 11:32 p.m. on the first floor of McClellan Hall. Dispatched officers who reported finding on problem on their arrival.
Sunday, Oct. 6:
- College Violation: Subject reported that loud music work her up at 1:45 a.m. in the Sussman Apartments G. Dispatched officer.
- Campus Safety Assistance: Transportation requested at 3:24 a.m. from 8 Cane Crossing to the hospital. Officer requesting the Skidmore College Emergency Medical Service to respond to the scene. Toned out the SCEMS.
- Criminal Mischief: Property damage reported at 10:30 a.m. in Kimball Hall. Officer dispatched.
- Medical Assistance: Report received at 4:21 p.m. from residence at Sussman Apartments J that they may have inadvertently mixed household cleaners. Officers dispatched. The Skidmore College Emergency Medical Service requested and dispatched. After an initial evaluation by the SCEMS, students refused any further medical attention.
Monday, Oct. 7:
- Fire Alarm: Fire alarm activation received at 10:54 a.m. for the Hillside B Apartments. Dispatched all Units and contacted the Saratoga Springs Fire Department. Officer reported no smoke or fire as the cause was a cooking error. Report issued.
- Campus Safety Assistance: A check requested at 3:03 p.m. on the reporting person's son in McClellan Hall who has not responded to the parent's calls. Officer dispatched reported that the subject was located. Report issued.
- Larceny: Report received at 4:33 p.m. that the subject had left a mattress in a study room in Jonsson Tower and is now gone. Dispatched officers investigated and issued the report.
Tuesday, Oct. 8:
- College Violation: Excessive noise reported at 1 a.m. from a picnic table behind the Hillside Apartments. Officer dispatched reported that subjects had vacated the area upon his arrival.
- College Violation: Noise complaint received at 3 a.m. in Penfield Hall. Officer reported that residents complied with the request to lower the television volume.
- Larceny: Larceny of equipment reported at 12:26 p.m. from a lab in the Dana Science Center.
- Campus Safety Assist: Transportation requested at 1:50 p.m. for a student from Health Services to the Wilton Medical Arts. Transport completed by dispatched officer. Report issued.
- Complaints: A call received at 9:37 p.m. to report that the intramural softball team had alcohol on the Williamson Sports Center field. Dispatched officers reported making a thorough check and that there was no alcohol in visible sight on the field.
Wednesday, Oct. 9:
- College Violation: Report received at 12:51 a.m. about drums playing at 14 Whitman Way. Officer dispatched and reported that the drum playing was over, as the students had left the apartment.
- Property Damage Auto Accident: Officer reported at 3:15 a.m. that he had backed into a rock outside of Harder Hall, scratching the rear bumper on the passenger's side.
- Fire Alarm: Fire alarm activation received at 5:22 a.m. at the Murray-Aikins Dining Hall. Officers, maintenance, and the Saratoga Springs Fire Department advised and dispatched. Problem with fire panel determined to be the cause of activation.
Thursday, Oct. 10:
- College Violation: Report received at 12:13 a.m. of males running down the hallways in Penfield Hall. Officers spoke with numerous males who agreed to quiet down.
- Parking Vehicle Booted: Officer reported booting a vehicle at 1:03 p.m. in the Palamountain Lot for being parked in violation and having numerous tickets or various violations. Report made.
- College Violation: A mess with cake and icing all over reported at 10:21 p.m. on the second floor of Penfield Hall. Dispatched officer. Notified housekeeping.
- College Violation: A loud noise and possible party reported at 11:47 p.m. at 8 Cane Crossing. Dispatched officers.