Posted by Julia Leef
Incidents of Note:
- Monday, Dec. 2-Aggravated Harassment: Report received at 10:17 a.m. about a threatening Facebook message. Officer conducted an investigation. Report issued.
- Wednesday, Dec. 4-Maintenance: Reporting person advised of a large leak at 12:18 p.m. in the sub-basement of Howe/Rounds and a possible water main break near the Howe/Rounds Fire Lane. Report made.
- Wednesday, Dec. 4-Burglary: Report received at 3:30 p.m. that an unknown person(s) had stolen a marble sculpture from Wait Hall. Report made.
Sunday, Dec. 1:
- Fire Alarm: Fire alarm activated at 11:13 a.m. at the Sussman G Apartments. Officers, maintenance and the Saratoga Springs Fire Department advised. Alarm was due to cooking. Report taken.
- Campus Safety Assist: Assistance requested at 3:15 p.m. with an argument that occurred between two teams at the hockey tournament at an off-campus location. Officer dispatched. Argument resolved.
- Suspicious Odor: A suspicious odor reported at 8:45 p.m. in Wilmarth Hall. Drug law violation referral.
- Suspicious Odor: A burning candle smell reported at 11:37 p.m. in Wilmarth Hall. Officer dispatched. College violation reported.
Monday, Dec. 2:
- College Violation: Excessive noise reported at 1:20 a.m. in Jonsson Tower. Dispatched officer reported that the subjects complied with the request to lower the volume of the music.
Tuesday, Dec. 3:
- Fire Alarm: Fire alarm activation received at 5:58 p.m. at the Sussman Apartments. Dispatched officers, Unit-10 and advised the Saratoga Springs Fire Department. Activation was due to a cooking error. Report issued.
- Fire Alarm: Fire alarm activation received at 10:17 p.m. at 12 Whitman Way. Dispatched officers and Unit-10. The Saratoga Springs Fire Department advised. Activation was due to a lit candle. Report issued.
- Liquor Law Violation: Report received at 10:29 p.m. that upon investigating a noise complaint call the subject observed a liquor law violation in plain view in Wait Hall. Report issued.
Wednesday, Dec. 4:
- College Violation: A noise complaint reported at midnight in Wait Hall. Dispatched officer who stated that the cause was due to loud music. All quiet at the time.
- Property Damage Auto Accident: Reporting person stated at 8:03 p.m. that she had just hit a vehicle while parking her car in West Lot. Dispatched officers. Report made.
- Medical Assistance: A transport requested at 9:33 p.m. to the Emergency Room. The Skidmore College Emergency Medical Service also requested. Contacted the SCEMS and an ambulance. Evaluation conducted. Transport provided.
- Medical Assistance: Report received at 11:59 p.m. of a student in need of medical attention in Wait Hall. Dispatched officers and toned out the Skidmore College Emergency Medical Service. Evaluation conducted.
Thursday, Dec. 5:
- Suspicious Activity: A male reported at 6:30 a.m. standing next to a vehicle in the Case Center parking lot. The reporting person stated that the individual was acting suspiciously. Dispatched officers reported that the individual was an employee walking into work. No problems to report.
- Medical Assistance: Reporting person called at 11:22 a.m. to state that a person was in need of medical attention at the Tisch Learning Center. Dispatched officer. Report made.
- Suspicious Odor: An odor reported at 6:51 p.m. in the Jonsson Tower Penthouse. Dispatched officer reported that the source of the odor could not be located.
- College Violation: A noise complaint received at 10:02 p.m. in Wilmarth Hall. Dispatched officer reported that a large group was leaving the building. Officer reported no problems at the time.
- College Violation: Loud music reported at 11:57 p.m. at Dayton Drive. Officer responded and reported no noise at the time.