Incidents of Note:
- Saturday, Nov. 23-Suspicious Activity: A hunter reported at 11:08 a.m. in the woods behind the stables acting suspiciously. Officer checked the area, but was unable to locate the subject. Sheriff's Office advised.
- Sunday, Nov. 24-Criminal Mischief: Report received at 2:04 a.m. that three students had removed the flag pole from the reporting person's yard and damaged the lattice around his house at an off-campus location. Officer dispatched. The Saratoga Springs Police Department advised for report.
- Sunday, Nov. 24-A confidential report received at 9 a.m. from a former student of a sexual assault that had occurred on the campus sometime during the fall semester of 2011. Report issued.
Friday, Nov. 22:
- Medical: A fallen woman reported at 2:15 p.m. in the Janet Kinghorn Bernhard Theater. The Saratoga Springs Fire Department responded and transported her to the hospital.
- College Violation: Officer reported confiscating contraband at 3:07 p.m. at 14 Whitman Way. Report written.
- Accident: Reporting person stated at 5:03 p.m. hitting a tree with vehicle at the Waring House. Report taken.
- Suspicious Odor: A suspicious odor reported at 6:38 p.m. at Penfield Hall. Call unfounded.
- Fire Alarm: Fire alarm received at 7:01 p.m. at the Sussman Apartments. Officer and maintenance responded. Alarm was due to cooking.
- Criminal Mischief: Reporting person observed a hole in the wall at 9:01 p.m. on the sixth floor of Jonsson Tower. Report taken.
Saturday, Nov. 23:
- College Violation: A noise complaint reported at 1:05 a.m. at 4 Cane Crossing. Officers reported loud music and that the volume was lowered.
- College Violation: Loud party reported at 1:13 a.m. at the Sussman Apartments. Officers broke up the party.
- College Violation: Noise complaint received at 3:35 a.m. at 7 Dayton Drive. Officers reported loud talking.
- Suspicious Activity: A male reported at 11:39 a.m. acting suspiciously in Wilmarth Hall. Report taken.
- Larceny: Two fire extinguishers reported missing at 11:30 a.m. from Penfield Hall. Report taken.
- Suspicious Odor: A suspicious odor detected at 1:20 p.m. in McClellan Hall. Drug law violation referral.
- Campus Safety Assist: Reporting person advised of a conflict with another student at 1:17 p.m. Report taken and follow up initiated.
- Medical Assistance: An injured male reported at 4:30 p.m. in the Fieldhouse Gym at the Williamson Sports Center. The Skidmore College Emergency Medical Service assessed the subject, who declined further treatment. Report taken.
- Medical Assistance: Reporting person requested the Skidmore College Emergency Medical Service at 9:43 p.m. at Penfield Hall. Subject was evaluated and transported to the hospital.
- Criminal Mischief: A broken florescent light bulb reported at 11:10 p.m. in the second floor study room of Penfield Hall. Housekeeping notified.
- College Violation: Loud music reported at 11:15 p.m. at the Sussman Apartments. Officer spoke with the students.
Sunday, Nov. 24:
- Intoxicated Subject: An intoxicated student reported at 12:29 a.m. in Penfield Hall. Officers and the Skidmore College Emergency Medical Service dispatched for a medical evaluation. Report issued.
- College Violation: Noise complaint received at 1:15 a.m. at Dayton Drive. Officer dispatched reported that the students lowered the music volume upon request.
- College Violation: Excessive noise reported at 1:22 a.m. at Cane Crossing. Officers dispatched reported that students turned the volume down upon request.
- Criminal Mischief: Report received at 2:33 a.m. that a vending machine in McClellan was smashed and broken into by an unknown person. Officers dispatched and inventory secured. Damage recorded. Report issued.
- Criminal Mischief: Several fire extinguishers reported discharged at 2:25 a.m. on vehicles in the West Lot and in dormitories by unknown persons. Damage recorded. Report issued.
- Campus Safety Assist: The Saratoga Springs Police Department notified Campus Safety at 2:40 a.m. of a student's DWI arrest.
- Missing Person: Report received at 4:30 a.m. that a friend was lost and was ill-equipped for the cold weather. Officers dispatched. Subject located upon search. Report issued.
- Criminal Mischief: Various evidence of criminal mischief reported at 10:16 a.m. in Penfield Hall.
- Criminal Mischief: Various criminal mischief evidence reported at 11 a.m. in Penfield Hall. Report issued.
- Criminal Mischief: Criminal Mischief reported at 11:30 a.m. in the laundry room basement of Penfield Hall. Report issued.
Monday, Nov. 25:
- College Violation: A noise complaint received at 12:49 a.m. in Kimball Hall. Officer dispatched reported that the residents lowered the volume.
- Criminal Mischief: Criminal mischief reported at 7:25 a.m. in Wait Hall. Report issued.
- Medical: An unconscious female reported at 2:24 p.m. outside of the Tisch Learning Center. Dispatched officers and the Emergency Medical Service. Subject transported to the Emergency Room. Report issued.
- Medical Assistance: Reporting person requested the Skidmore College Emergency Medical Service assistance at 8:43 p.m. Dispatched officers and the SCEMS. Student evaluated. Report issued.
- Fire Alarm: Fire alarm activation received at 9:37 p.m. at Sussman Village. Dispatched all units, maintenance, and the Saratoga Springs Fire Department. Activation due to a cooking error. Report issued.
Tuesday, Nov. 26:
- College Violation: Noise reported at 12:25 a.m. at Whitman Way. Subject requested to cease for the duration of the night.
- Criminal Mischief: A large hole reported at 10:15 a.m. in a wall on the third floor of Weicking Hall. Dispatched officer recorded the damage. Report issued.
- Fire Alarm: Fire alarm activation received at 4:54 p.m. for the Murray-Aikins Dining Hall. Maintenance reported the exhaust hoods were being worked out. Report issued.
Wednesday, Nov. 27:
- College Violation: Reporting person requested that an officer pick up items at 8:57 a.m. from the Office of Residential Life that were violations of the College Police and Drug Law Violation Referrals. Report generated.
Thursday, Nov. 28:
- Fire Alarm: Fire alarm received at 5:40 p.m. for the Sussman F Apartment. Officers, maintenance, and the Saratoga Springs Fire Department dispatched. Alarm was due to cooking.