Incidents of Note:
- Saturday, March 29-Lost/Missing Property: An American Flag reported missing at 7:05 a.m. from the main field of the Williamson Sports Center. At 2 p.m. the flag was found hanging between the second and third floor in the stairwell of Jonsson Tower. The flag was returned to maintenance.
- Sunday, March 30-Sexual Misconduct: Reporting person arrived in the Campus Safety office at 1 p.m. to report unwanted sexual contact an an off-campus location. Report conducted.
- Tuesday, April 1-Trespass: An email was received at 3:50 p.m. reporting that an unknown middle-aged white male was using expensive equipment in a secured lab in the Dana Science Center. Investigation pending. Report issued.
Friday, March 28:
- Intoxicated Subject: Reporting person called at 12:23 a.m. on behalf of her friend who was intoxicated and wanted someone to evaluate her. Campus Safety and the Skidmore College Emergency Medical Service dispatched.
- College Violation: A loud noise reported at 12:30 a.m. in Penfield Hall. Officers were dispatched, spoke to the resident and requested that the volume be lowered.
Saturday, March 29:
- College Violation: Officers on patrol noted at 12:35 a.m. that several subjects were standing outside an apartment at 4 Cane Crossing being loud. Officers broke up the large party within.
- Fire Alarm: Fire alarm sounded at 9:38 a.m. for the Sussman Apartments J. Dispatched all units and notified the Saratoga Springs Fire Department. Alarm was due to burnt food. Alarm reset.
- Criminal Mischief: Officer reported a hole at 11:30 a.m. in the wall of Penfield Hall adjacent to the telephone closet. Report made.
- Criminal Mischief: A window was discovered broken at 1:30 p.m. in the Surrey Inn. Officer and Unit 10 dispatched.
- College Violation: A band reported at 5:20 p.m. in the Wait Hall basement. Officers dispatched. At 5:29 p.m. officers reported finding two people in the basement playing electric guitars. They were asked to turn down the volume and complied with the request.
- Criminal Mischief: Officer reported at 9:25 p.m. finding a button in the Wiecking Hall elevator that has been damaged. Report made.
- College Violation: A party reported at 10:24 p.m. on the fifth floor of Jonsson Tower. Officers dispatched and partygoers dispersed. Report made.
- College Violation: A loud noise reported at 11:23 p.m. at Wiecking Hall. Officer dispatched and reported advising a student to turn down the music. The resident complied with the request.
- College Violation: A loud party reported at 11:57 p.m. coming from the area of Dayton Drive. Dispatched officers to check on the location.
- College Violation: While doing rounds, officers heard a loud noise at 10:15 p.m. coming from a room in Wiecking Hall. Officers reported finding an alcohol violation.
Sunday, March 30:
- Intoxicated Subject: A possible intoxicated subject reported at 12:30 a.m. in Case Center. Dispatched officers who reported that the male was sleeping, not intoxicated.
- Intoxicated Subject: Reporting person called in an intoxicated subject at 1:30 a.m. on the first floor of Case Center. Dispatched Officer Fiorini who found an unconscious subject and requested the Emergency Medical Service.
- Intoxicated Subject: An intoxicated subject reported at 1:23 a.m. in the basement of Jonsson Tower. Dispatched officers and the Skidmore College Emergency Medical Service.
- Disorderly Conduct: A fight reported at 1:47 a.m. between a male and a female outside of Jonsson Tower. Dispatched officers who reported that both subjects left the area as they approached.
- Intoxicated Subject: An intoxicated subject reported at 2:30 a.m. in Wiecking Hall. Dispatched officers who requested the Emergency Medical Service.
- College Violation: Officers dispatched at 3:21 a.m. to the Wait basement for a loud party. Officers broke up an unauthorized gathering.
- Criminal Mischief: While on patrol at 8:43 a.m. an officer discovered that a stop sign was down on the Case Center roadway with the post broken in half.
- Criminal Mischief: While on patrol at 9:04 a.m. an officer discovered that the direction arrow signs on North Broadway had been broken down from the post.
- Criminal Mischief: Two large holes reported at 10:15 a.m. on both of the second floor landings in Penfield Hall. Officer was dispatched to document and issue a report.
Monday, March 31:
- Criminal Mischief: Officer reported finding a large dumpster tipped over at 2:44 a.m. at 7 Dayton Drive. Campus Safety will notify Grounds in the morning. Photos taken.
- Criminal Mischief: An exterior window reported broken at 6:46 a.m. in rehearsal room A of the Janet Kinghorn Bernhard Theater. Officer was dispatched to investigate and document the incident. Unit 10 dispatched.
- College Violation: A noise complaint reported at 10:57 p.m. at 5 Dayton Drive. Dispatched officers who reported that they had spoken with students, who have now dispersed.
- College Violation: A noise complaint reported at 11:36 p.m. on the first floor of Penfield Hall. Dispatched officer who stayed in the area for a few minutes until it quieted down.
Tuesday, April 1:
- Drug Law Violation: Loud music reported at 12:06 a.m. in Wait Hall. Officer dispatched reported that the subject lowered the volume upon request. Drug paraphernalia found in plain sight in the room while performing the service call. Report issued.
- Harassment: Reporting person sent an email at 6:04 p.m. about a possible sexual harassment. Investigation initiated and report issued.
- Criminal Mischief: Two holes reported at 9:09 p.m. in the wall on the second floor lounge of Wait Hall. Officer recorded the damage and issued a report. Unknown perpetrator(s).
Wednesday, April 2:
- Fire Alarm: Fire alarm activation received at 1:18 p.m. at Moore Way. Officers, Unit 10 and the Saratoga Springs Fire Department advised. Activation determined to have been caused by an overheated blow dryer. Report issued.
- Parking: Officer requested a tow truck at 1:36 p.m. to tow a vehicle parked in the handicap spot in Case Center Lot. The vehicle has had numerous tickets for various violations. Report issued.
- Criminal Mischief: Officer reported criminal mischief at 5:35 p.m. regarding two holes kicked in the walls of Penfield Hall. Damage was recorded and a report issued.
- Larceny: A larceny of clothing reported at 8:47 p.m. from Jonsson Tower. Report issued.
- Criminal Mischief: Report received at 10:16 p.m. that someone had damaged the fire extinguisher on the second floor of Penfield Hall. Dispatched officer reported it as a fire hazard as someone had glued the extinguisher case. Report issued.
Thursday, April 3:
- Parking: Officer reported booting a vehicle at 1:24 p.m. in West Lot as it had numerous tickets for various violations.
- Suspicious Activity: Report received at 7:55 p.m. of a black truck and a male that has gone in and out of one of the Sussman Apartments H. Dispatched officer who located an employee who had been working in the area. All was okay.