Incidents of Note:
- Friday, Nov. 1-Complaint: Several counterfeit $1 bills reported at 2:53 p.m. found in the vending machines in McClellan Hall and around campus. Report filed.
- Wednesday, Nov. 6-Property Damage Auto Accident: A hit and run reported at 5:59 p.m. in West Lot. Dispatched officer and advised the Saratoga Springs Police Department. Report made.
- Wednesday, Nov. 6-Sex Offense: Report received at 10:34 a.m. that an email had been sent to a faculty member which stated that a student was sexually assaulted by another student in the spring of 2013 at the College. No further information received at this time.
Friday, Nov. 1:
- Intoxicated Subject: An intoxicated female reported at 12:55 a.m. in Wilmarth Hall. Officers reported that the female was conscious and alert.
- Depressed Person: Reporting person called at 7:32 p.m. from 5 Dayton Drive to reported that her boyfriend was depressed and that she needed assistance in locating him. Officers dispatched and he was located.
- Campus Safety Assist: Transport requested at 10:23 p.m. from the Surrey Inn to pick up medication at the pharmacy. Assistance provided.
- College Violation: A noise complaint reported at 11:06 p.m. from a registered party at Hillside Apartment B. Officers requested that the music be turned down and students complied.
- Suspicious Odor: A natural gas odor reported in the Wiecking Hall basement. Officer and maintenance reported finding no problem.
Saturday, Nov. 2:
- College Violation: Excessive noise reported at 12:20 a.m. from an apartment at 7 Dayton Drive. Residents complied with the request to quiet down.
- Campus Safety Assist: A complaint of noise and damage reported at 8:17 a.m. from an off-campus party. Report taken.
- Fire Alarm: Fire alarm activation received at 1:34 p.m. in Jonsson Tower. Officer checked the area. Unknown source.
- Medical Assistance: Reporting person requested crutches at 1:34 p.m. in Penfield Hall. The subject was examined by the Skidmore College Emergency Medical Service and escorted to the Saratoga Hospital.
- Fire Alarm: Fire alarm activation received at 6:39 p.m. at the Tang Teaching Museum. Unknown source.
- College Violation: A noise complaint reported at 11:26 p.m. on the first floor of Wilmarth Hall. Call unfounded.
- Intoxicated Subject: Officer requested the Skidmore College Emergency Medical Service at 11:48 p.m. for an intoxicated female in Field House. The Saratoga Springs Fire Department Ambulance transported the subject to the Saratoga Hospital.
Sunday, Nov. 3:
- Intoxicated Subject: An ambulance requested at 12:35 a.m. for an intoxicated female at the Field House. The Skidmore College Emergency Medical Service on the scene as well.
- Campus Safety Assistance: Received a 911 call at 1:15 a.m. from Wait Hall. Officers checked and found no problems.
- Criminal Mischief: Damage reported at 12:03 p.m. to the "Capitalism" sign in front of the Tang Teaching Museum. Photographs taken and report issued.
- Criminal Mischief: The grass reported disturbed at 10:30 a.m. in front of the Surrey Inn. Area photographed and report filed.
- Larceny: A missing lawn chair reported at 2:08 p.m. from 14 Whitman Way. Report taken.
- Fire Alarm: Fire alarm activation received at 5:43 p.m. for Sussman F Apartments. Alarm due to cooking.
- Campus Safety Assistance: Assistance requested at 6:53 p.m. in following up with a student in Jonsson Tower. Officer assisted.
Monday, Nov. 4:
- Criminal Mischief: Report received at 11:18 a.m. that the wooden fence behind the Williamson Sports Center had been damaged by unknown persons. Officer issued a report.
- Fire Alarm: Fire Alarm activation received at 12:49 p.m. for the Sussman F Apartments. Officers, maintenance and the Saratoga Springs Fire Department dispatched. Source found to be from a cooking error.
- Larceny: Report received at 11:50 a.m. that the post office handcart was removed by unknown persons from the cargo area of the post office delivery truck. Report issued.
- Harassment: Report received at 11 a.m. that two unwanted phone messages were left over the weekend at Palamountain Hall from unknown persons. There were no overt threats, just an annoyance. Report issued.
Tuesday, Nov. 5:
- College Violation: A noise complaint received at 12:13 a.m. for the third floor of Penfield Hall. Officer dispatched and reported that the group complied with the request to lower the volume.
- College Violation: A noise complaint reported at 12:21 a.m. in Jonsson Tower. Officer reported music coming from a vacant room. Officer keyed in and lowered the volume. Room secured.
- Campus Safety Assist: Reporting person called at 4:15 p.m. to report an incident on Case Roadway involving the CDTA bus and a contractor. Officer issued a report.
Wednesday, Nov. 6:
- Medical Assistance: Report received at 5:03 a.m. of an ill student who requested assistance. Officer and the Skidmore College Emergency Medical Service dispatched. Subject transported to the Emergency Room.
- Medical Assistance: A female observed at 7:30 a.m. sitting on the floor and leaning against the wall in Jonsson Tower. Subject appeared to be in medical distress. Dispatched officers and toned out the Skidmore College Medical Service.
- Emotionally Disturbed Person: Report received at 11:15 a.m. that a subject received an email from a student last night who appeared to be in distress. The reporting person just wanted Campus Safety to be aware of the incident. She had spoken to the student that morning and did not believe there was any cause for alarm.
- Medical Assistance: An officer requested at 12:47 p.m. as a student had just passed out in a classroom in the Tisch Learning Center. Dispatched officers who reported that the student was conscious and alert upon arrival. Student requested to be escorted to Health Services and declined Emergency Medical Service.
- Fire Alarm: Fire alarm sounded at 2:22 p.m. at the Sussman F Apartments. Dispatched all officers, maintenance and contacted the Saratoga Springs Fire Department. Officers reported that the alarm was due to cooking. Advised the Saratoga Springs Fire Department.
- Fire Alarm: Fire alarm sounded at 2:32 p.m. at the Sussman J Apartments. Dispatched all officers, maintenance and advised the Saratoga Springs Fire Department. Officers reported that the alarm was caused by cooking. Advised the Saratoga Springs Fire Department. Alarm reset.
- Suspicious Activity: A suspicious male reported at 9:32 p.m. behind 10 Whitman Way. Dispatched officers reported locating the subject and transporting him off campus after ascertaining his identity. Report made.
- Fire Alarm: Fire alarm activation received at 11:19 p.m. at Penfield Hall. Dispatched officer, maintenance and advised the Saratoga Springs Fire Department. Officers reported that a sprinkler was going off and flooding the floor rooms. Investigation occurred. Report made.
Thursday, Nov. 7:
- Fire Alarm: Fire alarm sounded at 1:12 a.m. in the Murray-Aikins Dining Hall. All officers, maintenance and the Saratoga Springs Fire Department dispatched.
- College Violation: Subject reported at 2:40 a.m. hearing yelling and banging outside her room in Kimball Hall. Officer dispatched.
- Fire Alarm: Fire alarm reported at 6:59 a.m. in Case Center. Dispatched officers, maintenance and notified the Saratoga Springs Fire Department. Accidental trigger. Advised the Saratoga Springs Fire Department. Alarm reset.
- Medical Assistance: Reporting person called at 11:10 a.m. stated that he was with another male in Bolton Hall who had a head injury from falling on the stairs. Dispatched officers, who transported the male for further medical treatment.
- Medical Assistance: Reporting person stated at 9:05 p.m. that a male had injured his ankle while playing basketball in the Williamson Sports Center. Dispatched officers and the Skidmore College Emergency Medical Service.